Resistance Bands: Are they effective?
As resistance bands gain popularity, you might be wondering – do they actually help? What kind should I use? What should I use them for?
Beginner Resistance Levels: Yellow & Red
- Re-strengthening after an injury
- Elderly maintaining strength for daily activities
Intermediate Resistance Levels: Green, Blue, & Black
- Fitness and general muscle toning
- Increase reps then increase resistance
Advanced Resistance Levels: Silver & Gold
- Highest level of resistance for top training
TheraBand Resistance Bands are a proven safe alternative to heavy weights. Research shows that elastic resistance bands are just as effective at increasing strength as traditional weights. (Disclosure: affiliate link)
The versatility of resistance bands makes them ideal for all types of people, from low-impact rehab to high-intensity workouts. With 7 different resistance levels, you can increase strength as you improve.